Basics of Acai Berry
Many of you have heard about Acai Berry and its related health benefits. Acai Berry is very popular around the whole country as a super-food which is known to cure many diseases. But, if you want to know more about this little berry then here are some useful information related to Acai Berry.
What is Acai Berry?
Acai Berry is a very nutritious fruit, acai berry basics is on Acai palm trees which is found on Amazon Rainforest of Brazil. It is a dark purple small berry similar to the size of grape. Acai Berry contains lot of essential nutrients like amino acids, vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and antioxidants. It contains 15-30 times more antioxidants than grapes and blueberries therefore, it is known as super-fruit. It provides a massive amount of powerful nutrients in its single serving and has been used as a part of daily diet by the people of Brazil since very long times.
Why to take Acai berry?
Well, there are lots of healthy reasons to include Acai Berry Supplements into your diet. Some of them are:
- Helps in Weight Loss : Acai Berry is a powerful weight loss and appetite suppressor. It increases the body metabolism and helps body to burn off fat easily.
- Increased energy : Acai Berry provides a boost of energy and makes body active and motivated to do extra work and to lead a healthier and better life.
- Boost stamina : Acai Berry provides energy which last for a longer period and boost inner strength and stamina.
- Prevent from Cardiovascular diseases : Acai Berry lowers the level of cholesterol and high blood pressure and minimize the risk of heart attacks.
- Strengthen the Immune System : Acai Berry is rich in antioxidants that strengthen the immune system of body and protects from several types of diseases and also helps to regulate the function of various organs.
How to take Acai Berry?
Acai Berries are available in different variety. You can take it either in the form of frozen berries and add it to your meals, or you can take it in juice form and you can also take it in the form of capsules.