Acai Berry: A Miraculous Fruit



Overview:
Acai berry is the native fruit of tropical rain forest of Amazon basin which grows on acai palm trees in marshes and swampy areas. It has been used by the local people of Brazil from very beginning but it became popular to the western population of the world since 1990's. Recently, it was covered by the media because of its health benefits.

Composition :

Acai berry is dark brown or purple in color and resembles just like other berries. The acai berry fruit needs to be processed before use and it cannot be eaten directly after hand-picking because about only 3% of pulp is present and the remaining 97% part is seed.

It needs to be consumed within 24 hours of hand-picking as it cannot be preserved for long period of time.

Benefits:

  • It is highly nutritious because it has large amount of vitamins, amino-acids, omega-acids and several other minerals.
  • It has high anti-oxidants which help in eliminating toxins present in intestinal tract.
  • It is used as a natural colon cleanser.
  • It helps in minimizing free radicals and thus prevents ageing.
  • It has high fiber content which helps it in curing constipation problem.
  • It is highly energetic and its juice can be used as a health drink.

Product form:

Acai berry is available in the market in the form of health drinks as juice, dried freeze dried form as powder and in the form of pills and capsules. But Pure Acai Berry Max is the most effective supplement which contains pure acai berries extracted in freeze dried in capsule form. It gives a dose of 1500 mg per servings with the maximum benefits of pure acai berry fruit.

Purchase:

Many companies offer free trial offer which should be avoided as they are nothing more than a scam. But you have an added advantage as the suppliers of Pure Acai Berry Max offers a 6 months of supply with a money back guarantee and you get your refund back if you are not 100% satisfied with this product.

So what are you waiting for? If you want to reduce your weight by burning extra fats and calories , Pure Acai Berry Max is the best option available in the market today!